Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Getting excited to meet the Big Man In Red!

We are those parents.  The ones who get more excited than their kids to get all dressed up to go to the mall, stand in line for an eternity just to get a 2 minute melt-down picture with the Big Guy!  And I CANNOT wait!!

I have C & C's outfits all ready to go, I just need them to wake up from their naps to try them on and make sure it looks okay. (In case you don't know me, I have a slight obsession with baby fashion!) Here's what I've come up with, opinions welcome! Unless your opinions suck, in which case, you can keep them to yourself!! lol!

Reindeer sweaters and red jeggings from Baby Gap, leopard booties from Pottery Barn Kids, and bows from one of our favorite Instagram shops @littlemisskinlee!  



Of course, like a good mom, I'm making my older boys Z & D be in the picture too, they just don't know it yet! So my next mission is finding them something equally as cute/handsome to wear in the picture too.  Stay tuned for more Santa outfit updates!!!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so thank you for commenting. And thanks for visiting!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS